NOTE: This process works with the Pro version of Adobe Acrobat. If you have the free reader, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, go to: How do I print my graded assignment with Instructor comments using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?
Printing process to include comments:
- Go to grades, click on graded assignment and when it opens, click on View Feedback.
- To print the file with comments, click on the download icon to save the annotated file.
- Open saved file in Adobe and click on View, select Comment > Annotations. Comment box will open on right side of page.
- Scroll down document to locate the first comment. Right click to highlight the comment and select. “Open all Popups”.
- Go to File > Save As and select Word Document (*.docx) and click on Settings before saving; confirm that “Include Comments” is checked. Save.
- Open new file in Word and the comments will appear on page. Print.