Instructor’s permission is required to add or drop an online class after the quarter has started:
- Email your instructor requesting permission to add for the class
- The instructor will email a reply granting or denying permission to add the class
- If you are granted permission, forward that response to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and student identification number
- The name and item number of the class you for which you are registering
- A request to be registered for the class
When you are successfully registered, an email will be sent to both you and the instructor.
To drop a class, email your instructor with a request to drop the class. When you receive the email reply from your instructor, follow the instructions at Step 3.
Registering via firstname.lastname@example.org is possible for online classes only.